Wednesday 4 January 2017

New Year Experience

New Year Experience

Believe it or not if you enter the New Year in good mood let us be honest about it and allow it stay that way regardless of the shortcomings.

Had dinner at home on New Year eve and went into movie mode till midnight.

Fortunately from my place of residence I couldn’t go anywhere but was able to enjoy and have a view of the fireworks.

YES, fireworks! The whole idea of one going to places like Sheraton, Hilton hotel, Nambole Stadium, or any other place scheduled to have some sparkling explosives light up the sky.

We may not have splendid fireworks display like that of the Sydney harbour or at the Tokyo Bridge, or London but the fact that we had one makes me happy I am in Uganda.

Uganda with all its flaws of 2016, we did an amazing job bidding 2016 a fare thee well and enjoying the new 2017 with hands wide open.

2017 the leap year

YES, a leap year indeed. What do I mean? Worry not folks, it is a year when we have 28 days of February not the usual 29 days like 2016 had.

I wonder what this leap year has in store for us. Probably best to keep the optimism on a high note and the pessimism in a dark corner with no accessibility.

First I would like to send my sincere heartfelt condolences to the families that lost someone on their journey towards the New Year, May the Good Lord Grant Them Eternal Rest. Amen!

Now that is finally out of my chest, make way for great things this in our lives and throw out the liabilities in our individual lives.

The liabilities in the sense of wants not need that keep us from developing to the great heights we so deserve to have.


Do your best this New Year and leave the rest to God. Thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment